Monday, July 24, 2017

TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME #215 & FEATURES


Hello everyone!
Welcome to Tuesdays at Our Home!


I hope you had a wonderful weekend.
Ours was very hot, temperatures in Texas are just ridiculous this time of year.

Thank you all for stopping by last week and sharing your wonderful posts.
Here are a few of those links for you to enjoy.


Jolena at While I Linger showed us how to create a beautiful gallery wall.


Lori at Dining Delight shared with us her gorgeous outdoor space.



I just love this easy recipe by Dionne at Try Anything Once for two ingredient bean and queso fried burritos.



Another wonderful recipe, this one for Baked Penne Pasta Alfredo was shared by Andrea at Living On Cloud Nine.



Meg at Hello Farmhouse gave her bathroom a beautiful makeover in just one weekend.



Carol at The Red Painted Cottage shared with us a gorgeous tour of her home decorated for Summer.




 Thank you to all who took the time to participate!
 I always appreciate your visits and wonderful comments! 
If you were featured, please feel free to grab a "featured button" from my sidebar.   You will also be able to view all these posts linked directly to the owner's blogs at my new Pinterest page.

 Now, lets see what you have been up to this week! You can link up any posts that are home decor, gardening, crafting, painting, sewing, cooking or DIY related.  NO Etsy shops or link parties, please. And although there is really no other rules to join, I would love if you start following my blog.


Have fun!






18 comments:

  1. Hey there hun, thanks for hosting a great party. Have a great day. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Maria Elena, thankyou for the opportunity to link. I love seeing what everyone has been up to. Mimi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maria Elena, thank you so much for featuring my Summer Nights in the Backyard Post! I'm honoured to be chosen from among so many fabulous links. Hope you are surviving the heat in your area.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting the party.... I do appreciate it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lori's outdoor space is just gorgeous!!! Thanks for hosting each week. Love partying with you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the party and wow...so much yummy food this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting the party. Have a great week! - Journa, visiting from the team at www.lollyjane.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting the party. Have a great week! - Journa, visiting from the team at www.lollyjane.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Maria Elena for your 215th Tuesdays at Our Home, always appreciated.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Darn---I keep forgetting to join your party!! I did want to mention that I got some compliments on a pillow you made me a while back and so I shared on my recent post. You deserve the credit, I LOVE this cover!

    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Maria Elena, thank you for hosting this party. I hope things are looking up. Have a great week!

    xo Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for hosting another great party this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for hosting the party!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I missed the party last week but I'm so happy that you are home and able to host the party. Thank you and huge blessings sent your Maria Elena.
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for hosting this week's party! I always look forward to stopping by every week.

    ReplyDelete
  16. 1st, it is so nice to have you back. I continue to pray for you and your family through this time. The first year is always hard- too many "firsts". Thank you for hosting the party. The fried burritos look very yummy. I will have to try to make my own.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for hosting another lovely party.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Maria, I just saw that I was featured and wanted to say Thank You! I've been away to the Haven Conference and drove from Michigan to Atlanta, so I was gone longer than if I would had flown. I love your parties!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...