Monday, November 9, 2015

TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME #137 & FEATURES


WELCOME TO TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME!


I hope everyone is doing well. Life has been busy around here and I have been away from my blog for a few days.
My DIL had a family emergency and had to leave town, so I brought our grandson home. He has been my "full time job" for the last five days. This little guy has kept me on my toes! :)

Things are back to normal today, so it is time to start another link party, but before we do that, lets take a look at last week features.


Laurel at The North End Loft decorated her dinning room beautifully for Fall 



Jamie at CRAFT shared a fabulous homemade holiday gift idea.



 I just love this easy recipe for Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken sandwiches by Julie at Julie is Coco and Cocoa.

 
 If you need inspiration for your Thanksgiving tablescape, you just have to go see this post 
by Michele at The Nest at Finch Rest.


Ana at Anawins shared a very yummy recipe for Chocolate chip Hazelnut Sconces.



 Jenn at Clean & Scentsible shared her bathroom makeover and great organization tips.




Thank you again to all who took the time to participate!
 I always appreciate your visits and wonderful comments! 
If you were featured, please feel free to grab a "featured button" from my sidebar.   You will also be able to view all these posts linked directly to the owner's blogs at my new Pinterest page.

Now, lets see what you have been up to this week! You can link up any posts that are home decor, gardening, crafting, painting, sewing, cooking or DIY related.  NO Etsy shops or link parties, please. And although there is really no other rules to join, I would love if you start following my blog.


  Have fun!



11 comments:

  1. Well, it sounds like you had a busy week! Thanks for the party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for hosting the party. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for featuring my dining room, Maria! :) I can't believe how your party has grown. Wowwwweee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lot of workbut I bet you loved every bit of watching your grandkid. Thanks for hosting....Christine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Maria Elena.Thanks so much for hosting a party for us! ~Zuni

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like there are some great links this week. Thanks so much for hosting

    xoxo,
    Sarah @ Backwoods Babies

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello fabulous! I can’t wait each week to party with you. Thank you! Please take a moment to stop by our party that goes until Friday at 7 pm. We love pinning and tweeting each masterpieces that come to our party. Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving all the holiday posts linked up.

    Thanks for hosting this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. HI Maria! Great party and I'm getting ready to see Christmas! :) Thanks for popping in to see me and hope you're doing well.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...