Thursday, October 22, 2015

FALL ON THE FRONT PORCH


Like the rest of our home, this year the Fall decor decor on our porch is pretty simple.
My time as of lately has been limited since I have been busy with other projects, but I couldn't let the season pass without enjoying its fabulous colors.





On the bench you will find some old and new pillows.


The orange check fabric I bought on sale at Hobby Lobby for about $3.00 and it was enough to make two pillow covers.
You can't see it on the pictures, but it has a gold threat that look really pretty in person.


 And the other two pillows are the ones I made with 
drop cloth last year.




 Next to the bench I added the old stand with two different color fresh moms and a couple of small Fall accents.









 On the door I have the new wreath I made this year.
You can read that post here.



And next to the door sit my old stand with a small Fall sign and another pot full of fresh moms.




 And that is all I have done on the porch this year.




Thank you all so much for your visit.
I will be busy the next couple of days and I don't see much blogging done during that time, so I want to wish you 
all now a wonderful weekend.
We will have our kids and grandbaby spending the weekend with us. We have not seen our little guy in a month now, 
so we can't wait to kiss those little chubby cheeks. :)

Until next time!


 

10 comments:

  1. Your porch is so pretty! I always really admire the size of it. It's just right with the bench and rug. Love your decorations too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your front porch looks so inviting! I love the cute wreath on your front door and the beautiful pillows that you made. The one that has the Fall leaves on it is my favorite. You're so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your porch is always so much fun to see, Maria Elena! All of the pillows look great and the wreath is perfect. I have seen so many lovely mums this year....they are so pretty.

    You better get your camera ready, because we are all gonna want to see pics of that little baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your front porch is very inviting! Enjoy your family, especially that sweet grandson!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Your fall on the front porch is so inviting! Enjoy your weekend with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful front porch. Looks so pretty and inviting. Enjoy your family visit this week end.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Fall porch! Love the colors and all your Fall accents too. Enjoy that grandbaby!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sweet, here the trees are emptying on my porch and my decorations are buried, I have to blow them off every morning, noon and night. lol
    Your porch looks so clean and inviting....thanks for the peek, Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  9. So very pretty and simple. Sometimes simple is good. Love the warm colors of Fall. xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...