Thursday, July 23, 2015

A NEW PILLOW FOR THE LIBRARY


Hard to believe it is almost the weekend again.
Before this week ends, I am sharing with you a small update to our home library.



That was the case when I found this fabric. It was love at first sight! LOL
First, I made several pillow covers for my DIL, which is trying to update my son's "bachelor furniture" in their new home and when all was said and done, I just had to make a small pillow for myself. 




The pretty medallion and the light colors just blended right in.


 
What do you think?
Since I probably won't have a chance to put together another blog post this week, I wish you all 
have a super wonderful weekend!
Ours will be busy continuing with our backyard project that it seems it will never end. :)

See you soon!





 




9 comments:

  1. ME, it is absolutely perfect. OMG I loooooove your built-in library shelves. I dream of doing this for our home office area!

    I tried to pin it but it wouldn't allow it. I try to put inspirations like this in pin form so I share easily with hubs and contractor/s!!!!

    Have a great weekend coming up too. Hugs. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a beautiful room and the pillow is the icing on the cake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful fabric, and the pillow fits in nicely with your lovely room! Enjoy your weekend! ~Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous! I am normally a red girl, but that fabric is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love this fabric...It is perfect in your library...Beautiful print!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the fabric is gorgeous and it's lovely that your DIL thinks the same. You know I'm a fan of your pillows. I treasure the ones you made for me!!

    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a beautiful fabric! You have such a pretty collection of pillows!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the fabric and you did a perfect job centering the medallion. I think your library is every reader's dream. The cabinetry is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful room! I love the soothing colors and the pillow pop. How do you get anything done with such a beautiful space calling out to you? Happy Weekend! Linda

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...