Monday, September 29, 2014

TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME #80 & FEATURES


Hello, everyone!
Welcome to Tuesdays at Our Home!



Last week we had an amazing party!
It is easy to see Fall decor is in everyone's mind and we are all getting our homes ready for the new season.
If you need some inspiration, take a look at this beautiful links.

Karen at Karen's Up On The Hill decorated her porch beautifully for Fall.
What a gorgeous entrance!




 Ramon at RowHouse Events created a work of art on his chandelier. 
What a beautiful display!




 Gina at Random Thoughts amazed us once again with the gorgeous way she has decorated her hutch.
Every detail is so pretty!


 Paige at A Dose Of Paige shared a super great tutorial on how to make your own Fall burlap wreath.
Just gorgeous!



 Vel at Life & Home at 2102 shared the last minute preparations to welcome her new little baby girl home.
BTW, beautiful little Sophia came into this world last Friday and she is is sooo pretty! :)
Congratulations to the whole family!



Diane at An Extraordinary Day created a gorgeous Fall tablescape for two.
Beautiful setting!



Thank you again to all who took the time to participate!
 I always appreciate your visits and wonderful comments!

If you were featured, please feel free to grab a "featured button" from my sidebar.



 
You will also be able to view all these post linked directly to the owner's blogs at my new Pinterest page.
 



Can't wait to see what you have been up to this week.
You can link up any posts that are home decor, gardening, crafting, painting, sewing, cooking or DIY related. 
 NO Etsy shops or link parties, please. 

 And although there is no other rules to join, I would love if you start following my blog. 

Have fun!






23 comments:

  1. thank you so much for the feature Maria Elena!!! everything went well and will show my baby to you soon!!!!! Thank you too for your prayers and well-wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty Fall features, but I specially love Sohia's crib, Vel's baby she's soon to have. Many blessings to her.

    Thanks for the fun party my friend.
    Have a lovely week.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maria Elena...I am thrilled to have my table for two included in this gorgeous line up of fall decor! Thank you soooo much for this lovely blessing!!
    Hope your week is off to an extraordinary start! [hugs]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoyed your feature over at Pamela's, Maria Elena! Everything is so beautifully decorated! Thanks for the party, and have a wonderful week!

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, I was so surprised to see myself featured up there! I see that I'm in good company. Thank you for hosting Maria Elena!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving these Fall features Maria Elena!!

    Thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maria, talk about gorgeous features! These are all wonderful!! Congratulations to all featured!

    Thanks,
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for hosting such a fun party. Have a lovely week.

    Sarah @ Backwoods Babies

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello cute lady! I love partying with you each week. I hope you swing by to our party that starts tonight at 7 pm. That would be fantastic! http://loulougirls.blogspot.com/
    Happy Monday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  10. The featured baby bed is absolutely adorable! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for hosting, Maria Elena! I hope your toe and foot are getting better.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely autumn/halloween themed features. Thank you for hosting Tuesdays at Our Home no. 80 Maria Elena.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good evening, Maria Elena! Thanks for hosting the blog party. I love all the features, but my favorite hands down is the chandelier decorated for fall by Ramon. Stunning! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful features, Ma. Elena. Thanks for hosting....Christine

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Maria! Oh, I've missed to much in my absence and and so happy to get to join your party today. What beautiful features and thank you for hosting.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for hosting the party, I hope you have a great week. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for hosting another great party....

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks so much for hosting such a fun and creative party! I also love seeing all the projects and recipes!
    ~ Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love fall decor. It's always so fun to link up during the fall season. Thanks for the party, Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you so much for hosting! Loving all the Fall Features!
    I hope you are having a great week!
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...