Monday, March 18, 2013

TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME # 2


Hello, Everyone!

Welcome to Tuesdays at Our Home #2


       Last week we had such a fun party! If you missed it, you can find it here

We really had some wonderful entries, full of beautiful inspiration.



Thank you again to all of you that made it possible by linking you fabulous posts or just stopping by for a visit.

Now, on to this week's party!  
 You can link up any posts that are home decor, gardening, crafting, painting, sewing, cooking, DIY related or 
anything else that you are doing this week.

Rules are simple: 


-Link up anything you want to share with us this week.  


  -Please follow Our Home Away From Home.


  -Please put a link or my party button on your post.


  -No link parties or advertising, please. 

That's it!  


While you are here, I would love if you "Like" my Facebook page, but it is not mandatory.  

Please, visit the person who linked before and after you,  that way everyone will get some visits.

(Link will be live at 8:00pm Central time)
Lets have some fun!



17 comments:

  1. How lovely your blog is and what a treat to see the beginnings of your new blog party.
    I'll be back in a few to join in.
    Blessings to you.
    Carolynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maria Elena, I'm so glad to be able to link up this week. Thanks so much for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Maria Elena, for hosting this brand new party. I am so happy to have discovered your blog.
    Blessings,
    Carolynn xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun party! So glad to be a part of it this week! :) Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting, Maria Elena! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting your party, Maria Elena! Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Maria! I'm back to play again at your party! I see my little mantel in your collage! Thank you and thank you for hosting your party!
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great spring inspiration in your mosaic. Thank you for hosting.

    ~Emily
    The French Hutch

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting the party!

    Have a wonderful evening!

    Jennifer @ Decorated Chaos
    http://decoratedchaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Feliz San Jose Mª Elena!
    I imagine you don't celebrate Father's Day today in the USA but I'm pretty sure you'll be thinking about your Papa. Its fiesta day of course here and I've just posted my San Jose day post on my blog and was thinking about you.

    keep well

    Amanda :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. María Elena muchas gracias por mostrarnos tanta inpiracion . Feliz día de padre
    Catiños

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for hosting! I'm new to the party this week and linked up a yummy breakfast treat!
    Blessings,
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm so happy you are gaining success with your party, Maria Elena! Thanks so much for hosting!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on the success of your party sweetie. Love the mosaic! Thanks for sharing some of my post in it. Looks like lots of wonderful links. Thanks for hosting.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for showing a snippet of my decor! :) I hope to be able to join your party next week! It seems like the days just keep running in together and I haven't got much done as far as decorating goes around here. I am deteremined to get some things up tommorow!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...