Friday, March 1, 2013

SOME CHANGES IN THE KITCHEN


It is finally Friday!
How is everyone doing? 

I have had a busy week, lots of projects going on, spray painting, gluing, cutting and, at the same time, cleaning, cooking, doing laundry, well, I am a little tired. :)

It the middle of all this, my computer started acting up, so, with my daughter's help, I am also dealing with that.
I had taken some pictures of my recent doings, but, my computer also stopped reading my camera and now I can not download my pictures into it, soooo, with that said, 
it may be a couple of days before I can show you guys what I have been up to.

Before all this happened, I had already saved some pics of a few changes I made in the kitchen.
I made new curtains for the small window over my sink and added a metal piece. I also changed around our coffee station. 
My husband is old fashion and he was missing his coffee maker and although he never complained, I decided to compromise 
and make room for it once again. Now, everyone is happy! :)

Here a few pictures of the way things got rearranged.
This week I added my Spring decor to the kitchen island and pot rack. 
I will be sharing it with you all as soon as I can get my computer acting right again.




 








 
 I wish you all a fabulous weekend. See you soon!


 

9 comments:

  1. I adore your home!! Thank you for sharing your pictures and your blog!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Can't wait to see the rest of your pictures! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your kitchen decor! Especially the items on the island, so cute!

    =) Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a beautiful kitchen and the different vignettes are perfect~!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I laughed at your two coffeemakers, as I am in the same situation! My husband just flat-out hates any type of change and refused to adapt to the Keurig.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a wonderful kitchen! I like the coffee center area- we all have to have one! That's cute about the coffee maker. Maybe he'll come back to the Keurig after he realizes how easy it was the other way! I had a different kind with pods several years ago. We ended up going back to the regular auto-drip again. The Keurig's have really gotten popular.
    Your curtains look very nice! I hope your computer problems can be solved quickly and without great costs. Seems like hard drives are breaking down all over! You are the third one that I know of that is having computer issues and I know that two of them were hard drive issues. I hope your weekend has been great otherwise!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty, Maria!! I hear ya with the being busy I have been slacking on my blog woops! I need to get busy with some spring decor.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your kitchen always looks beautiful, Maria Elena! We all seem to have so much fun "tweaking" our kitchens -- maybe because we spend more time in that room than any other!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...