Thursday, March 14, 2013

MOST VIEWED/TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME #1



 
What an exciting week this has been!

Hosting my first Link party was very scary :) but it turned out to be so much fun!

I was expecting two or three entries, but you guys amazed me one more time with you support.
Thank you to all who joined and to those who visited and also, thank you for all the emails full of well wishes.
You all are the best!

Today I am sharing with you the most viewed entries of 
Tuesdays at our Home#1


Tammy -A Walk in the Countryside- shared her beautiful Spring wreath.


 Martina -Northern Nesting- gave us a tour of her gorgeous chair collection 


Rondell -Something nice and pretty- shared her new Ektorp sofa which she decorated with some beautiful
 apple green pillows.


Laurel -The North End Loft -put together the most amazing Spring "fantle" :)


Helen -Helen's Decor-shared her newest Spring find and how she used it to decorate her gate. Beautiful!


Carol -An Oasis in the Desert-blew us all away with her amazing Craft Room. Well done!


Sandra -The Adored Home- gave us a tour of her Spring decor. Love the vignette on her foyer table!


 Please feel free to grab the "I have been featured" button t
o display on your side bar


Our Home Away From Home



Hope to see you all here again next week.
Have a wonderful weekend!








9 comments:

  1. Maria, what a great party you had for us! Mercy, I'm thrilled to be one of the featured ones. You have many talented bloggers already on board. I hope to learn much from everyone else. Thanks, Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful features, Maria! I hope to join you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for featuring my wreath! I can't believe I got the most views!! I'm looking forward to next week's party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well you did it Congratulations and great features...looking forward to your next party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your first linky party! I look forward to many more!!
    ~~Angela

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for featuring my Ektorp sofa, I'm thrilled to be one of your first ever feature:) I'll be back for your next party for sure! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for featuring my fantle, Maria Elena. What an honor to be one of the first!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is really nice to live on a beautiful house and you can start changing the mood of your house by adding some attractive decorations and accessories like home lighting which can help brighten up your home.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...