Friday, March 22, 2013

MOST VIEWED LINKS FROM TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME #2


It is Friday!

This has been a busy week for me, so I am looking forward to a little "off time" this weekend.
We have plans to finish my new craft room cabinets, do a little shopping and may be go see a movie.  

Today, I am sharing  with you the most viewed posts of my weekly link party Tuesdays at Our Home #2.

<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>


The post with the most views was Angela's from Twelve Oaks Manor. 
 She shared with us her gorgeous Spring porch.


Next came Shenita's post from Embellishments by SLR.
Her beautiful tablescape is just amazing.
Love, love her dishes!

 shared with us her amazing credenza makeover.
Love the color!


Rhonda, at Ramblings of a Southern Girl gave us a tour of her beautiful home decorated for Spring.


 Liz, from Infuse with Liz  shared with us her beautiful Easter decor. I love her collection of hand painted eggs!

And last, but not least, Cristina from Remodelando la Casa 
gave us an update of her DIY bookcases. What an amazing project!!! Can't wait to see the full reveal! 




Thank you so much to all that joined the party or just stopped by for a visit. I really appreciate you took the time to do so.

Enjoy your weekend and I will see you next week and Tuesdays at Our Home #3. Until then!




 


6 comments:

  1. Thank-you for including my post as a feature! I'm so tickled that your parties haven taken off so nicely! I look forward to many more of them! Have a great weekend- I plan to enjoy it myself! (Sunday's my birthday!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Maria, for featuring me! I'm so happy your parties are taking off!! Enjoy your weekend! Let's try to do coffee soon!!! ~~Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boo Hoo! Thanks for the feature, Maria Elena! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, wow, Maria Elena, thank you so much for featuring my tablescape! I enjoyed participating in your party and look forward to many more! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy dance with a BIG smile!! I am honored, thank you so much! I live parties and thanks for hosting. Can't wait to see your new craft room, I can already tell you I'm so envious of it. If I had one like that, my family would never see me! Have a great weekend, what movie are you going to watch?

    ReplyDelete
  6. gMaria Elena gracias po mostramos distintos blogs
    muchos cariƱos y que pases un lindo fin de semana

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...