Monday, March 18, 2013

BREAKFAST AREA/A LITTLE SPRING


Good morning!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!
 Ours was a little busy, but with weather in the mid 80's, it was a pleasure being outside, 
even if we were running errands, or working on projects. :) 

Today, just a little touch of Spring on my breakfast area.
We use this table all the time, so I always have to make sure I use something that can be removed easily, if necessary. 

I liked this centerpiece because it has the same green flowers I used to make my window wreath in the kitchen. 














 Now I am working on my Spring mantle, which, by the way, it has proven to be a very, very hard project.
I normally have a difficult time with it because it is so large, but for some reason, this time, I can not get it to look right. Don't know what I am doing wrong. :)

Tomorrow I will be hosting "Tuesdays at Our Home #2". Last week was awesome thanks to your support. 


Link will be live tonight at 8:00 pm. Hope to see you all there! 
 


11 comments:

  1. Maria, your centerpiece is "drop dead gorgeous" and I want it. I've been thinking about a long centerpiece for our farmhouse table. Love those flowers, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that centerpiece. I almost picked up something similar the other day...but resisted. Now I wish I had picked it up when I see how beautiful yours looks. I hear you about mantles. I think big ones are harder to do than the smaller ones...so much space to fill and too many options- Gorgeous pictures here today- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous centerpiece, and it fits your table perfectly. It really brightens your room up for spring. 80 degrees?! Lucky duck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this centerpiece! I need something like this for my dining room table. I want something long and low enough that we can see across the table. This is perfect. I may have to borrow this idea...lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. María Elena perdona me encanto ese hermoso arreglo floral arriba de tu mesa de comedor
    muchos cariños
    Angelica

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful centerpiece!!! Love the colors and the burlap!!! I understand your plight with your mantle!! Mine took forever and I'm still "tweaking" it!! I know you'll come up with something fabulous!! You always do!!! Hugs.....Angela

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your dining table and chairs look so similar to mine but mine are maple. Pretty centerpiece and inspiration
    to me to get started on a spring theme.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so fresh and pretty, Maria Elena!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your table looks beautiful! I love the gorgeous centerpiece! Thank you so much for sharing at A Bouquet of Talent this week! Have a wonderful weekend!

    Hugs
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty! Perfect display for Spring. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...