Monday, March 11, 2013

AN ANNOUNCEMENT

  As this week begins, I would like to let you all know I finally took the plunge and decided to host a weekly link party at my blog. 
I am very, very excited about this and a little scared! LOL

My new Link party, Tuesdays at our Home, will start tomorrow, Tuesday, March 12th
 right here at Our Home Away From Home.
The collection link will be opened at around 7:00AM Central Time.


Please, come join me on my new adventure and feel free to pass the word around.
Hope to see you there!



9 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you, Maria Elena! Good luck & I look forward to linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll sure be linking up, love linky parties! I'll be adding you to my latest post and I'll add you to my sidebar to let people know about your new adverture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds great! If I get a chance to do a post today or tomorrow, I will link up!

    Happy Monday!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds wonderful, Maria Elena! Count me in!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am excited for you- I will be around to check it out- you know I will! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds GREAT!! I will be happy to link up tomorrow. Hoping this is a great success for you. XO, Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good for you!!! I'll certainly be a "linky"!! Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maria, I'm very excited to join in the fun. Thanks for letting us know about it.
    Enjoy!

    Helen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...