Friday, October 19, 2012

A SMALL FALL TABLESCAPE


Sooo glad it is Friday!!!
This has been one long a difficult week for me.

First, I want to apologize for been MIA for over a week.
Our precious little puppy has been sick and we have spent most of
the week at vet appointments and taking care of her.
She is on medication now, which we are praying will start working very soon and
she won't have have to have surgery. 
Yeah, this is serious!

Anyway, due to all this, I have not had a chance to do any projects or
even sit at the computer more than five minutes a day, so, before the weekend gets here, I just wanted to share with you guys a small Fall tablescape that I did last year.
It is very simple, but I have to tell you, we had a heck of
a great meal that day! LOL



For this tablescape I used my, then new, Gibson dish set.
 I love the warm colors on these plates. Perfect for Fall.
Placemats came from Kohls. Oneida flatware.
Fall centerpiece and candles from Kirklands.
Also used my old Cristal d' Arques glasses with gold trim that I had for so many years
 and added Fall napkin rings and little ceramic pumpkins in different colors
 to dress up each place setting.










 
I sincerely wish you all a happy and restful weekend.
Hope to be back next week with some new post.
See you soon!

 








15 comments:

  1. Maria Elena, I hope you puppy gets well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maria,
    The warm colors are beautiful! I love the plates and the setting is so inviting. I have truly been MIA as well but sometimes life gets in the way. Take care of that sweet puppy and you will both be good as new in no time :)
    Tami

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Maria Elena, I'm so sorry to hear that you little puppy is not doing well. I know how you must be feeling. I hope she starts to feel better soon. Your fall tablescape from last was absolutely beautiful! Hope you have a wonderful weekend, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty setting! The colors are so warm. Hope your sweet puppy gets better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hі there tο every boԁy, it's my first go to see of this web site; this website contains awesome and in fact fine material designed for readers.
    My homepage :: bedroom table lamps cheap

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so sorry about your pup and hope for the best...no wonder you have been MIA...some things are just more important.

    Your table is just so, so pretty! I love everything from your dishes to your crystal to your gorgeous centerpiece! And I LOVED the peek of your kitchen! You have to show us more of it in a post!

    Have a lovely week!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks great! Love the leaf napkin holders!


    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  8. Preciosa y elegante decoración de la mesa.
    Me encanta!!!!! es ideal para la fecha......

    Un cariñoso abrazo.

    Manoli

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maria, hope your puppy is well or soon will be. I love that tablescape. I'm still looking for the one item I think I need for my fall table, too. Hope you have a great week coming up.
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty, Maria! I love the leaf napkin holders did you make them yourself? I am wanting something like that for Thanksgiving this year and dont feel like spending a ton of money! We usually have about 20-25 people for Thanksgiving so that adds up quick!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a perfect fall table! Hope your sweet puppy gets better.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, Maria Elena, I'm so sorry about your fur-baby! I know how precious they are to each of us. I hope the meds work.

    Your "simple" tablescape is gorgeous! Love those dishes, & your glassware is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Perfect Fall tablescape! All the colors and pretty accessories make it so cozy!
    After reading your newest post, I'm happy to know Mia is doing OK!
    Have a great weekend Maria Elena!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The chairs are pretty. Since blogging I have been converted to the power of neutrals.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...